Slow Stitching and Crafterday Recap

I’m definitely looking forward to a bit of this today:

I really want to get one corner of Brinton Hall done.

Yesterday was a wonderful time with Daughter #1.

And Daughter #3.

Daughter #1 brought her Cricket over and helped her sister make this beautiful garland.

Daughter #3 stayed longer and decorated this wreath for her door.

I worked on quilting this QOV.

And embroidered some parts for Baby E’s stocking.

This one will go to Daughter #1’s house.

I did cut the curtains to length and hope to get the appliqué started today.

Have a lovely Sunday!

Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts

13 Responses to Slow Stitching and Crafterday Recap

1. vivjm says:

What a creative family you are! I hope you enjoy working on your hexies today.

2. Val says:

You have such a crafty family. And I mean that in a good way!

3. PattiP says:

What fun!

4. Cécile says:

Hello Katy !
    Your daughters are so cute !! Thank you for sharing these lovely photos !!

5. gayleburton says:

How fun to have a crafting day with your daughters! I would love such a thing to happen with my family – guess I should take the initiative and plan something like that – I’ll have to work on it. Great projects you all made!

The apple certainly doesn’t fall far from the tree, Katy! I swear…every time you post a picture of one of your daughters, I think it’s YOU!! You have a lovely, LOVELY family.

7. What lovely daughters and what a blessed time you’ve shared, creating together ☺

8. Monica says:

Your Brinton Hall hexies look very promising there! I hope you had a productive day!

9. Looks like it was a great craft day. It so fun to sew/craft with others.

10. Donna M says:

So much fun to spend time crafting together. You have some beautiful daughters.

11. Janet O. says:

You have lovely daughters. How fun to spend the day crafting together. Love your work space!

12. Kathy says:

What fun that must have been!

13. Gail says:

Looks like fun creating memories together!