I don’t want to freak anyone out but there are only 7 more Fridays before Christmas….yikes! I need to get planning! Especially since we have another grandbaby due before then!
But before I get ahead of myself, here is my list of goals for October:
- Finish the Tree quilt for my sister. Done and delivered!
- Finish the Downton Abbey quilt. Done!
- Time to get going on the baby dinosaur quilt for our newest grandson due in just 9 weeks! Done! I will show the finished quilt next Friday.
- Get my 6 Brinton Hall Medallions together. Not Done. In fact, I didn’t get anything done on this on my trip. So this is where it is at right now.
I made this table top quilt.
And I finally got this top from my UFO list pieced.
Now to plan for November….
- I want to finish the shirting quilt I started for Baby E.
- I would like to get the pink and green top shown above quilted and finished.
- Quilt any QOV tops that come in.
- Make new Christmas stockings for Baby L and Baby E.
- Get my Brinton Hall Medallion together!
I really should consider finishing (starting?) my Christmas shopping!