I’m back!

I got in last night from visiting my family. I have a full work days head today so here are pictures of a quick little project that I finished just before I left. This is for my sister who has chickens.

I made this block ages ago and ran across it last week. So it didn’t take long at all to turn it into a large hot pad.

Here is a picture of my Little L visiting one of her chickens that is being held by my awesome nephew.

He was not quite sure what to make of it!

7 Responses to I’m back!

1. Kathy says:

Cute hot pad. And the expression on your Little L’s face is priceless!

2. sandi says:

Welcome back, I hope you had a good time! I love the chicken hotpad. Little L is adorable! Hugs,

3. Susan says:

Adorable chicken! The black/white star fabric is perfect–Love it!

4. Cécile says:

Welcome back ! This little quilt is very cute !
    And this little boy too !!

5. Janet O. says:

Great little hot pad. My grandpa was a chicken farmer and I grew up around poultry. : )

The little hot pad is ADORABLE but not as adorable as Little L. He’s too cute for words.

7. Love that wary expression! Lovely watching children experiencing new things and learning. The chicken block makes a great gift.