I’m back!

I got in last night from visiting my family. I have a full work days head today so here are pictures of a quick little project that I finished just before I left. This is for my sister who has chickens.

I made this block ages ago and ran across it last week. So it didn’t take long at all to turn it into a large hot pad.

Here is a picture of my Little L visiting one of her chickens that is being held by my awesome nephew.

He was not quite sure what to make of it!

7 Responses to I’m back!

1. Love that wary expression! Lovely watching children experiencing new things and learning. The chicken block makes a great gift.

The little hot pad is ADORABLE but not as adorable as Little L. He’s too cute for words.

3. Janet O. says:

Great little hot pad. My grandpa was a chicken farmer and I grew up around poultry. : )

4. Cécile says:

Welcome back ! This little quilt is very cute !
    And this little boy too !!

5. Susan says:

Adorable chicken! The black/white star fabric is perfect–Love it!

6. sandi says:

Welcome back, I hope you had a good time! I love the chicken hotpad. Little L is adorable! Hugs,

7. Kathy says:

Cute hot pad. And the expression on your Little L’s face is priceless!