The months are flying by! Here is a review of my goals for September:
1. I want to finish the Lattice Quilt. Done!
2. Finish and Mail my bow tie blocks for the swap. Done!
3. Complete all 7 medallions for Brinton Hall. Done! And Started on the path, although this is going MUCH more slowly since returning from our trip!
4. Start and keep up with the mystery quilt that Lori at Humble Quilts will be hosting. Done! I will show this finish tomorrow.
As far as other accomplishments for the month, I made progress on my Dowton Abbey quilt. I am up to 16 of 30 blocks.
And I finished two baby boy quilts.
And I quilted three Comfort Quilt tops.
Time to start planning for October. Yikes! I don’t like the sound of that.
- Finish the Tree quilt for my sister.
- I know it is a leader/ender project but I am getting the itch to finish that Downton Abbey quilt.
- Time to get going on the baby quilt for our newest grandson due in just 9 weeks!
- Get my 6 Brinton Hall Medallions together.
And that is all I am going to plan on at this point. I will be making a trip to help my mom out after her knee replacement surgery so I am not going to be overly ambitious here!
Do you have goals for the next month?
Linking up with My Quilt Infatuation . Check it out to see what other quilters are up to.