Slow Stitching Sunday

We spent the day yesterday helping Daughter #1 with her garage sale. It was a success but very tiring! has been a very busy week and it was so nice to have a quiet evening at home with hubby last night.

We watched some TV and I worked on my hexies for Brinton Hall. I thought I had all the hexies for the frames basted but then this happened.

I’m not sure if I just didn’t baste enough or if I lost a few somewhere. Either way, my first order of sewing business today is to find some more of this fabric and get this ring done.

I THINK I have the rest basted but I better count them while I am at it! I still need to decide in the background fabric and start prepping that.

Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts for Slow Stitching Sunday.

10 Responses to Slow Stitching Sunday

1. Enjoy your stitching : ) Hopefully you’ll find them versus having to make more : )

2. Gail says:

I hope there are more hexies lurking somewhere so you can finish off this frame! Have fun stitching this week.

3. CathieJ says:

Enjoy your stitching. I hope you find your hexies. This is so pretty.

4. julierose says:

Lovely piece you have there–I love toile prints…happy stitching hugs, Julierose

5. Oh dear… hope you find the rest of the hexies! Enjoy!
    I love this block with the golden toile image of the women!

6. Love that gold toile. It is going to be a beautiful block.

7. Ooo! That must have been disappointing! If the hexies didn’t turn up I hope you found enough fabric.

8. Donna says:

So beautiful and creative. Hope you find the missing pieces.

9. Kathy says:

Those blocks are going to be so fabulous! I, too, hope that you just didn’t pull quite all your blue hexies.

10. Cathy L says:

Oh, I just love your Brinton Hall!