Slow Stitching Sunday

We spent the day yesterday helping Daughter #1 with her garage sale. It was a success but very tiring! has been a very busy week and it was so nice to have a quiet evening at home with hubby last night.

We watched some TV and I worked on my hexies for Brinton Hall. I thought I had all the hexies for the frames basted but then this happened.

I’m not sure if I just didn’t baste enough or if I lost a few somewhere. Either way, my first order of sewing business today is to find some more of this fabric and get this ring done.

I THINK I have the rest basted but I better count them while I am at it! I still need to decide in the background fabric and start prepping that.

Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts for Slow Stitching Sunday.

10 Responses to Slow Stitching Sunday

1. Cathy L says:

Oh, I just love your Brinton Hall!

2. Kathy says:

Those blocks are going to be so fabulous! I, too, hope that you just didn’t pull quite all your blue hexies.

3. Donna says:

So beautiful and creative. Hope you find the missing pieces.

4. Ooo! That must have been disappointing! If the hexies didn’t turn up I hope you found enough fabric.

5. Love that gold toile. It is going to be a beautiful block.

6. Oh dear… hope you find the rest of the hexies! Enjoy!
    I love this block with the golden toile image of the women!

7. julierose says:

Lovely piece you have there–I love toile prints…happy stitching hugs, Julierose

8. CathieJ says:

Enjoy your stitching. I hope you find your hexies. This is so pretty.

9. Gail says:

I hope there are more hexies lurking somewhere so you can finish off this frame! Have fun stitching this week.

10. Enjoy your stitching : ) Hopefully you’ll find them versus having to make more : )