Slow Stitching Sunday

I finished the next hexie ring and got it appliqued to the background for my Brinton Hall quilt.2015/08/img_3767.jpg

I also am nearly done basting the hexies for the rest of the rings. I need to decide on the fabric for the paths between these blocks. 2015/08/img_3768.jpg

No progress on the quilting of the leftovers quilt yesterday. Maybe today!

Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts for Slow Stitching Sunday

9 Responses to Slow Stitching Sunday

1. This is such a cool project… and you’ve made another wonderful block to add to the collection!

2. Angie says:

I am enthralled with the Brinton Hall quilt, so I was excited to see your progress! Thanks for sharing!

3. Deb says:

Great choice on the centers.

4. Cathy L says:

I’ve seen versions of this quilt around blog land lately and I just love it. I like what you chose for your centers.

5. Jill says:

Very pretty! This will be gorgeous when you’re finished!

6. Karen in Breezy Point says:

Love your block! I am dying to start a Brinton Hall, but I am forcing myself to wait until I finish a couple other things first–trying to keep the chaos under control–lol!

7. Carla says:

Such pretty fabrics! Looking foward to see your hexies after they get appliqued onto the top!

8. Cathie J says:

I am looking forward to seeing the other center pieces. So pretty.

9. Kathy says:

I love how these are coming together … I can’t wait to see it when you’ve got everything together.