A Little Fabric Shopping

I made it to my favorite Phoenix fabric store the other day, SAS Fabrics on Indian School Road. It’s a fun place but you have to be willing to dig a bit.

2015/07/img_3445-0.jpg

2015/07/img_3444-0.jpg

2015/07/img_3447.jpg
Me. Wonderful and #1 Son were a big help!

2015/07/img_3446.jpg
And a quick look at my loot.

2015/07/img_3448.jpg
We are flying out this afternoon and will get home late tonight. It has been a wonderful trip. Have a great day!

7 Responses to A Little Fabric Shopping

1. Terri says:

Looks like the men in your life love helping you find great selections too 🙂 Safe travels my dear

2. Louise says:

That is one store I have completely missed on my visits to my daughter. Will have to rectify that.

3. The store looks huge! How could you leave with just one bag full. 😉

4. Sheri Lesh says:

I always make a trip to that store when we go to Pheonix…….come home with great stuff for a fraction of the price! So fun!

5. Cécile says:

Just one sentence : I would want the same store close to my home…… Bouh !

Wow! A person could go CRAZY in a store like that. It’s wonderful that you had your helpers on hand. Have a safe journey!

7. Kathy says:

Yay for helpers. Glad you had a great trip.