Design Wall Monday

Good Morning! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I am making progress on the sister quilt. It still isn’t a quilt in a day but it is coming along.

The picture above shows the colors  pretty well but I actually have more blocks done.

Remember these HSTs I was using for leaders/enders?

They are all done so now I need to decide what to do with them.

I have ten of each.   So I have some design decisions to make there as well. And I need to come up with a new leader/ender project real soon.

Linking up with Patchwork Times , Cooking Up Quilts, and Pink Doxies

This entry was posted in Design Wall Monday. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Design Wall Monday

1. Gina says:

THe quilt is looking great

2. I love how organized you were to get these done as leaders and enders. I would love to do it too but I can’t seem to get myself that organized. 🙂

3. I just had some scrap HSTs that I spent a day playing with layouts – it can be a lot of fun to see the different options available, and I hope you have fun deciding what to do with yours! 🙂

4. Sandi S says:

Your sister quilt is so pretty! I love all the different colors. What size are your little pieces? Have a good day. Hugs,

5. Ramona says:

Your quilt is looking great. Love the scrappiness. Have fun playing with your HST’s!

6. The quilt is coming together nicely and looks wonderful.

7. Janet O. says:

Maybe not a QIAD, but you are making great progress. Looking really good.
    Great colors in your leader/ender HSTs. SO many possibilities for a great little quilt. I’d want to drop everything and play with those! *LOL*

8. Marcie Patch says:

Thanks for your comment on my blog! And I love this scrappy quilt you are making! I had to pin it and the block for future reference. Very nice!

9. What a lot of deliciousness in the quilt on your design wall! Just beautiful.

10. gwen ziegler says:

Love Love Love thanks for sharing. Gwen

11. Kathy says:

Love the sister quilt and those cute little HSTs … I cannot wait to see what you decide to do with them.

12. Bonnie in Va says:

You sure know how to use up your scraps! I like the sister quilt and will be happy to see it progress over the weeks…

13. Scrappy quilts are my favorites, and this is a good one! I like how much the navy blue adds to the variety of colors. You might not have intended it to, but it looks very patriotic to me today.

Happy 4th, Katy!
    Julie

14. Linda Dutch says:

Me too.. I love a scrappy quilt! And your ‘sister’ quilt is looking great! Look forward to seeing just what you do with those ‘leaders & enders’ itty bitty blocks!