Finish It Up Friday

First of all, thank you for all the lovely comments on my Mick Jagger quilt! I haven’t decided yet what to do with it but I am sure I will think of something!

I finished the baby quilt I was working on yesterday and managed to get some pictures as well.
I found a very soft white fabric with a lavender polka dot to use for the backing in my stash. Perfect for a baby quilt!

This ended up at 40 inches x 48 inches. The squares finish at 4 inches and the rectangles are 4 by 8 inches. Now that it is bound and washed, I am happier with it.

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts, Confessions of a Fabric Addict, Richard and Tanya Quilts, and Quilt Matters.

This entry was posted in Baby Quilts, Finishes. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Finish It Up Friday

1. Kathy Davenport says:

Thanks for sharing the finished project. Liked it before, and love it now. Turned out to be one sweet little quilt!

2. Kathy says:

Wow, that quilt turned out even better than I’d imagined it would. That’s going to be just simply adorable for some little one.

You SHOULD be happy with it. It turned out to be adorable! I love the quilting.

4. Cécile says:

Katy, your quilt is awesome !! At the beginning I hesitated about the fabrics but now, I realised that your are very talented ! You chose the perfect colors to make it !
    Bravo !

5. Joyce says:

I love the colors and the simplicity of the pattern!

6. What a cute little quilt! I love the soft, almost monochromatic colors!

7. M-R says:

Great job! That’s a great colour palette. Great photos too! Thanks for linking up with TGIFF!