Work in Progress Wednesday

I finished piecing this baby quilt top. The fabrics are Westwood by Martha Negley.

This was a really quick top. I like it, but I am not in love with it. It was nice having the perfect thread on hand for quilting.

This is celery by Glide.  I wanted a feminine pantograph and decided on this one:

I quilted the first row.

Um, yeah, it doesn’t show at all. I turned off the room lights before taking the next picture.

There it is! Hoping to get a couple more rows done before work today.

Linking up with Freshly Pieced and Sew Fresh Quilts.

This entry was posted in Baby Quilts, Fresh Modern Quilts, Pantographs. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Work in Progress Wednesday

1. Kathy Davenport says:

Love the quilting pattern you selected. This quilt may be one of those that grows on you once it’s quilted. Looking forward to seeing the finished project!

2. Great thread and quilting choices. I like your photography trick of turning off the lights to show the quilting better! I’ll be adding that to my routine

3. Pam Findlay says:

I really love the colors in your newest baby quilt!

4. Kathy says:

Cute quilt … that’ll be a fabulous quilt for some little baby girl.

5. Katie V. says:

Such peaceful colors. Love the choices.

6. Allison says:

I’m in love with these fabrics! That is absolutely the perfect shade of blue… and that comes from a sold out pink and green gal! Lights on or lights off, your quilting is just lovely.

7. JanineMarie says:

Well, I like it a lot! And the quilting is a beautiful complement to the soft colors.

8. anudge says:

A nice soothing baby quilt. So it is a brick and two squares – that the pattern? Quilting looks so nice. Thanks for sharing.

9. I like the quilting pattern and the quilt too. Looking forward to seeing the finished project.