Surprise!

Last week one day,  I  came home from work to this!

Apparently, hubby is getting their emails and couldn’t resist the daily deals. This is what was inside:

He also ordered two quilting magazine subscriptions for me! Definitely a keeper :). BTW, I started reading the book and couldn’t put it down! I love Missouri Star and Mr. Wonderful. I am thankful for both, but especially Mr. W.

Linking up with Quilting Jet Girl for Thankful Thursday.

11 Responses to Surprise!

1. Quiltmouse says:

What a wonderful surprise! He definitely knows what makes you happy!! Great when hubby supports your habit.

You are a lucky lady and he is a lucky man. Have fun with your new treats! Hugs,

3. What a wonderful surprise. Good job Mr. W!

4. Lara B. says:

“Mr. Wonderful” is very aptly named, I see! What a terrific surprise he put together for you! You are both very blessed Katy!

5. Janet O. says:

Wow, what a great surprise. Maybe I need to get my hubby on the Daily Deals email list!! : )

6. Kathy says:

I said it last week and will say it again: he’s a keeper. We’re blessed to have men who support (maybe even enable) our quilty passions.

WHAT a guy!! I can just imagine all the possibilities running through your head as you saw those FQ bundles. Oh.my.word!

8. Surprise indeed! What a great guy and lucky lady! 🙂

9. Susan says:

Dang! I don’t know which I’m more jealous of – the new fabric to play with or your wonderful husband!

10. Just ‘WOW’! I love seeing the daily deals but being in the UK makes it impossible to take advantage of them, but it’s ok to dream…

11. Lynn W says: