Happy National Quilting Day!

it has been a wonderful Quilty week around here. In addition to my sewing time this week,  I was able to meet up yesterday with a couple members of my Stitching Sisters QOV group. We had a nice chat and I picked up some more tops to be quilted. So that means, it is QOV week here! I came home and loaded the first one up and finished it last night.

This lovely pinwheel top was pieced by Susan. This is the panto I used:

I used Affinity red/white/blue variegated thread from FIL-Tec. Of course I couldn’t wait to load the next one. This beautiful top was pieced by Terri. Isn’t it beautiful?

I got a couple rows quilted early this morning and hope to finish this after work this afternoon.

In other fun news, I won a ribbon this week at our local guild show.

I will share other pictures from the show in a post next week.

Have a wonderful day!

7 Responses to Happy National Quilting Day!

1. Kathy says:

Happy Quilting Day to you! And congratulations on the ribbon! Of course, it was no surprise … all your work is spectacular.

2. Cathy says:

Congrats on your first place ribbon. Hugs

3. knitnkwilt says:

Cheers for the ribbon! Always an exciting moment.

4. Kathleen says:

Congrats on your first place win! Not surprised though . . . that’s the quilt made with men’s shirt fabrics, right?

5. Cécile says:

Congratulations on the ribbon !! Have a nice quilting day !

6. Thank you, it has been a happy ‘international quilters day’ here in Hampshire UK! I hope to share some photos tomorrow… And congratulations on your first place!

7. Terri says:

Congrats on a well deserved first place award!!!