WIP Wednesday

I started another long term project this week. If you recall, Daughter #1 gave me this book for my birthday.

I decided, I would use all solids for the blocks. I have no time table for this project. I pulled out some bits of greens and blues for this first block.

It didn’t take long to make the first block!

And now it gets its own project box.

Now, which block shall I make today?

Linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday and Sew Fresh Quilts for Let’s Bee Sewcial.

12 Responses to WIP Wednesday

1. Zauberflink says:

Beautiful ocean colours! They let me dream about a summer’s day at the sea 🙂 Not long now…

2. Lynn says:

I like the colours and the block shows them off really well. Lucky daughter with such a great gift! Look forward to seeing the progress.

3. Mama Spark says:

Loving the colors of this block! Are you planning on using all the same colors for the whole quilt?

4. Dee Dee says:

You are going to love making these blocks! I had so much fun making this quilt. Looking forward to seeing it done in solids. Have fun!

5. Lois says:

Oh…this is going to be FABULOUS fun!

6. Jayne says:

This is going to be gorgeous! Love the color combination! I think you should just make all the other blocks today!!

7. The colors are so nice! I really like the “woven” look.

8. Cécile says:

Since a few days, there are lots of solids in your quilts ….but it’s so cute !! 🙂

9. Kim S. says:

The colors really bring out the best in this block! You have a great eye!

10. Terri says:

Are you planning to make all 100 blocks? Can’t wait to see them. I have a book similar to that one, older version 🙂

11. mamacatquilts says:

I’m quilting my Tula City Sampler quilt as we speak. The blocks are so much fun to stitch up and play with, have fun!

12. Marla says:

I have the Tula Pink book as well. This is a great way to tackle it! You have inspired me!