I never did set goals for November. That might be a good thing. I did finish a few things though. Here is a quick run through.
I finished this baby quilt for Daughter #3 to take to a baby shower.
And I quilted 7 Quilts of Valor:
There really is a seventh one. I will show that later this week. I also started a couple three new projects.
Now onto goals for December. Seems a bit foolish to even make any! But here goes:
1. I want to complete the SQT challenge quilt for December.
2. I want to finish the Cascadia Mystery QAL quilt from Humble Quilts.
3. I want to complete 12 more sawtooth star blocks.
4. I will help Daughter #3 compete her not so secret Christmas gift for her someone kinda special.
5. I want to quilt one quilt for myself. I am not yet sure what it will be. I hope to decide this week and get it in the frame so I can work on it here and there.
Linking up with Lily’s Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day.