Tuesday This and That

I didn’t sew a single stitch yesterday! Daughter #1 and I went down to Ikea with Baby E. We spent 6 hours shopping there! We had a great time and Baby E was such a good trooper through it all.

I got another cabinet for under my quilt frame.

IMG_1214.JPG
I love these for storing my pantograph rolls, backing fabrics, and finished quilts. And I’m not going to lie, I like that they all match. I can be a bit OCD like that!

This morning was all about running errands, doing laundry, and preparing for a trip to see family this weekend. This was the most important:

IMG_1215.JPG

I work until late tonight but I am looking forward to coming home to these new books.

IMG_1216.JPG

I so appreciate each and every visit and comment to my blog! You all are the nicest people I have never met. LOL! I try to respond to each and every comment but find myself behind on this once again. I won’t have the extra time to get caught up on it this week either. So if I don’t get to it, please know that I do read and am thankful for each one.

Have a great day and don’t forget to pray and then vote!

7 Responses to Tuesday This and That

1. Lois says:

That’s such a great set up under your quilt frame. (I can be a bit OCD myself!) Have a great day, Katy! I vote via absentee ballot and that was done last week.

2. Love your drawers! A great use of space. I always find a sense of calm while quilting or for a matter of fact living– when things are pretty much straightened up! Ikea is great for that!

3. Lu Ann says:

Can you tell me if those drawers will hold a lot of weight (fabric)? I have some fabric in an old dresser drawers and when I pull out the drawer, it falls out onto the floor. Looking for some sturdy drawers that can hold the weight and still stay in the drawer frame. Thanks!

4. Gayle says:

I love your row of matching Ikea pieces! Hides a lot of ugly. The process of quilting can be messy but the finished product sure is worth it. I voted too.

5. Judy says:

I recently bought both of those books!! LOL You are going to love them πŸ™‚

6. Kathy says:

I can SO relate to your OCD-ness!! πŸ˜‰ I love the little bit of your sweater that I see. I can’t wait until the Ikea in St. Louis is open.

7. Tina W says:

Hi! Would you please tell me which ikea storage drawers those are and maybe the dimensions? I’m looking for something just like that under my longarm. The ikea website lists everything by name of product. Thanks!
    Tina in Pendleton, OR