Friday night, I cut these pieces for a new Quilt of Valor.
And I got some of the pieces put together.
Before work on Saturday, I finished most of the blocks.
And early Sunday morning, I got the blocks put together
I guess I forgot to take the picture after they were all in one piece. I even got the borders added! But no picture of that either.
Today I am heading down to Lansing with my Avante for a software update and cleaning. I am also dropping off a couple of completed Quilts of Valor to our State Coordinator.
Linking up with Patchwork a Times for DWMonday.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink