I kept my goals for this month modest as I was gone for a third of the month in Arizona. Here is my list for September:
1. I want to finish this QOV: DONE!
2. Complete the SQT challenge for this month in vintage fabrics. DONE!
3. Complete the 16 patch quilt I started so long ago that I can’t even remember when I started it! Not done.
I did have a few other finishes though, including:
This fun little 4 patch
I finished appliqueing these pumpkin seed blocks:
I finished this little vintage HST quilt:
And I finished this wall quilt that I will be showing in it’s entirety on Friday.
On to October!
1. I want to finish this quilt:
2. And this shirting project:
3. I STILL want to finish the 16 patch:
4.I want to make the October Challenge quilt for the SQT group.
5. I need to make 15 blocks for a local guild exchange.
6. Finally, I will be making another small quilt out of vintage fabrics. This is a little challenge with another blogger and you will hear more about that project soon.