Design Wall Monday

Remember these blocks?

IMG_0795.JPG
I finally pulled them back out and started laying them out.

IMG_0806.JPG
I had planned to add the red as a straight border but I am loving it finished with setting triangles.

IMG_0807.JPG
I hope to get this top pieced this week.

It was such a wonderful weekend here in Michigan. The last several days have been sunny and warm, perfect fall weather. Here are a few snapshots from my weekend.

IMG_1505.JPG

IMG_1513.JPG

IMG_0843.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

IMG_0845.JPG

Linking up with Patchwork Times for DWM. And Stitch by Stitch for Anything Goes Monday.

This entry was posted in Design Wall Monday, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Design Wall Monday

1. njquilter24 says:

I like the red setting triangles too! looks like a fun fall weekend!
    Kathie

2. redeemedsheep says:

The red setting triangles are perfect!!

3. Ramona says:

I like the red setting triangles, too, but I love the green fabric in the solid blocks. Pretty quilt!

4. Sue Daurio says:

The red is just perefect, holds everything in nicely. And that happy baby, my goodness what fun!!

5. Love the blocks and the setting / we are having the same great weather…beautiful photos of your weekend activities! 🙂

6. AnnieO says:

The red is a great border! Love the photos of the pumpkins and laughing baby.

7. Gari says:

Your quilt looks like it could be an antique. It is fun to see the very traditional quilts with so much of the modern being shown. I like the contrast and variety.