I haven’t forgotten these. I have procrastinated greatly, but finally got the rows together.
Then I got stopped again because I ran out of that yellow fabric. That necessitated a change in layout.
I needed to straighten the ends of the rows a different way. So I lopped off the end of each row.
And added it back at the beginning.
And this is what I have now. All rows are sewn together. It is 80” by 90”.
I’m not sure where to go from here. I want it to end up a generous queen size. I don’t have any appropriate fabric here for borders and I don’t feel like shopping. So I guess this one will do closet time.
Have a great day!
very nice….reminiscent of japanese lanterns..