Slow Stitching Sunday ~ 2022 Hand Quilted Quilts

Happy New Year! I decided since it is Sunday, I would share some slow stitched quilts from this past year. These are all hand quilted. Enjoy!

I had a few more small hand quilted finishes, but they will be included in my posts about minis.

Before I go, I wanted to thank all of my wonderful friends that read and comment here. I’ve been terrible about responding lately, but hubby heads back to Michigan today so I hope to get back on track in the New Year.

I hope you have a beautiful start to your new year!

I am a wife, mom of four amazing adult kids, and a former librarian. I love making everything from traditional quilts to art quilts. I am thankful to God my Father and Creator for the gift of creativity!
This entry was posted in Finishes 2022, Hand quilting, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Slow Stitching Sunday ~ 2022 Hand Quilted Quilts

1. Jean says:

Good to see all these quilts. Nice variety and similar to some I’ve made. Or want to make.

They are all just wonderful quilts!! If you have a chance to say what size the blocks are in the first quilt? Thank you. Happy New Year! Safe travels for Mr. Wonderful. Hugs,

3. patti leal says:

thanks for sharing your finished quilts with us. tis a great reminder and shows us how productive you are. i appreciate you and your sharing. here’s to a fantastic 2023 for you. patti in florida

4. Yvonne says:

Such beautiful quilts you have made last year. Wish you an healthy, happy and creative 2023!

5. Quiltmouse says:

I don’t comment often but do enjoy reading your posts. Have a Blessed New Year!

6. Amy S says:

Happy New Year Katy! Wishing great things for you in the next year! Thank you for putting so much time into your blog! I have learned so much from you and truly enjoy seeing all your beautiful quilts!