This quilt has a name! It is for E3 so it had to have Jack on it. This scene is not even close to realistic., but I couldn’t have black cacti on a quilt for Little Man.
After piecing the background and cutting out the cacti, I glued them down.
This is what I used. And in case you were wondering, yes, I am winging this thing! I just knew I didn’t want this much fusible in the quilt, making it stiff.
Then I loaded it up on the long arm. The plan is to appliqué and quilt at the same time. I sure hope this works!
I made the moon bigger and I used mono-poly thread to go around the edges. This is all I have done so far.
I have another trick up my sleeve yet. Let’s hope the joke’s not on me.
Have a great day!
Hope you can join us!
This post contains affiliate links.