The Wedding

I promised more wedding photos and here they are! It was small, simple, and absolutely beautiful.

Sigh….so lovely . I’m so happy for these two beautiful people and their fur babies.

I am a wife, mom of four amazing adult kids, and a former librarian. I love making everything from traditional quilts to art quilts. I am thankful to God my Father and Creator for the gift of creativity!

7 Responses to The Wedding

1. Juana Ibanez says:

Gorgeous vista, gorgeous couple, precious puppies and beautiful family. What blessings all around! Congratulations to you for all your fun future together!

2. 123terri says:

Congratulations to the beautiful couple! Your daughter is beautiful.

3. patti leal says:

thanks for sharing more wedding pictures.i loved the dogs in their wedding dresses. and a cake just for them. i learned alot. beautiful daughter and handsome sil. you are truly blessed. patti in florida

Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous along side her handsome groom. I wish them decades of happiness. Your baby girl certainly has fabulous role models in you and Mr. Wonderful. May God bless them richly.

Congratulations and Best Wishes to the beautiful couple!! She made a gorgeous bride. I love the fur babies dress helping with the wedding cake. That’s precious. Hugs,

6. Lisa in Washington state says:

Thank you for sharing some wedding pictures. They are such a lovely couple and I wish them every happiness. The groom is a very tall man!!

7. Bev says: