I finished my Lemoyne Star quilt. A few of you suggested the on point setting and after playing around with that, I ended up with this strippie.
I absolutely love this AccuQuilt die. It is well engineered and goes together perfectly.
I’m not in love with the quilt as a whole. That’s okay. You learn with every quilt.
Here is a look at the backing.
This is the pantograph I used. I used a new to me monofilament thread and I really struggled with it. No doubt, that influences my feelings about the whole thing. I’m not sure what the thread is, it came with this long arm.
I’m not sure where this will end up. Time will tell.
But it isn’t in the keeper pile.
Have a great day!
This post contains affiliate links.