I finished this pesky little thing! Several of you said an appliqué center was the way to go. I have to agree that would have looked best. But it just wasn’t going to happen this week. So it became a strippie.
I had a terrible time trying to get a photo with accurate color. It really isn’t this bright! I still haven’t gotten the cable quilting right, but it’s closer.
I made a single fold binding and had just enough of that print to do it. I’ll share that process in another post. I used unbleached muslin on the back.
Here are photos after washing.
It perfectly fit this doll bed, so I’m calling it a win.
Have a great day!