What can I say? This room is continually evolving. I really do think it’s done for the near future though.
I mentioned before that I didn’t like the mismatched, messy look. I found a matched set of wire basket units on a local sale site and snapped them up! I purchased some tops from IKEA. Now I’m happy with my fabric storage!
I turned around and sold the mismatched pieces and nearly covered the cost of this. I like that I have a work top to use when pulling fabrics.
I also found this piece at Goodwill.
It’s a classroom storage unit. I’m using it for my scraps. They are sorted into size and shape.
So here is a round the room tour. The fabric storage is behind the long arm.
I recently sold my old Bernina 1030, because I found this barely used 1090 for a bargain. It still had the original needle packet with it. And it fit perfectly in the cabinet I had the 1030 in.
I’ve felt a bit creatively stuck recently. I’ve had some deadlines that are now mostly met. I’m hoping some serious inspiration hits soon.
Have a great day!
PS Accuquilt is running a great deal on dies right now.
Don’t forget to use the code, DIES40, at checkout!
This post contains affiliate links.