Where did this year go? I didn’t have as many projects on my UFO list this year, but I still didn’t complete them all. Let’s take a look.
1. I cut this Brick quilt out last year. I hope this will end up queen size. Not done! Still in the box.
2. This isn’t technically a UFO as I’ve never started it. But I want to finally get around to it this year. Not done! Not even started.
3. Another brick quilt cut from shirts. Done!
4. Another shirting quilt with solid cheddar diamonds. Done!
5. Sigh. I still have these Dutch Hexies. Still not done.
6. I want to finish hand quilting this vintage top. Done!
7. EPP Hexies. Done!
These got turned into a table topper and coasters.
8. The languishing Leader/Ender project. Done!
9. I pieced these four blocks ages ago and then didn’t do anything with them. Maybe this year. Done!
So that comes out to a 66% success rate. Time to see what UFOs I can dig up to work on this year.
Thanks so much for following along with me this year. Happy New Year to all of you!