I keep finding stuff that I’ve hung into, but will probably never use. So here is your chance for some fun goodies.
Here is the fine print. I will only sell and ship to addresses within the US. I take payment via PayPal. If you would like an item, send an email to me at sew4given@ aol.com and include the item number and your zip code. I will then send a PayPal invoice with shipping costs added. If payment is not made within 24 hours of invoicing, item will be marked available for next buyer. Please note, some items here cannot be combined and shipped with other items. I will note this where applicable.
1. Vintage crocheted lace. 7 pieces, all 1 3/4 inches wide. Lengths are as follows: 40, 42, 18, 16, 19, 19, and 16 inches. Shows some age staining. I’m sure a good soak would help a lot, I never got around to it. $10
2. Vintage crocheted lace. 100 inches long by 4 inches wide. There is some thread breakage along the edge in places. See the second photo. Age staining. $10
3. Vintage tatting shuttles and bobbins. The large silver one is a reproduction. $20 Sold
4. A medium flat rate box full of magazines. Mostly Quilting Arts and American Quilter. This box is full so I cannot combine shipping with anything else. Over 31 issues. $25
5. Two vintage sunbonnets. $12 for both.
6. August 1930 issue of Needlecraft magazine. Measures 10 by 14 inches. I love the ads in this! Cannot be shipped with other items to prevent damage. $8
7. Lot of vintage sewing items. Those spools are huge! Includes everything shown, plus some other stuff I found later and threw in the box. Fills a medium flat rate box. It is unlikely anything else will fit in this box, but I will try, if there is something else you would like. $20
8. Yes, gift wrap. Totally unused as I couldn’t bring myself to cut it. 🤦🏻♀️ $8
9. One kit plus 11 patterns. $10
10. Vintage baby quilt. 27 by 30 inches. Machine quilted. Some age spots on back as shown. $20
11. Zipper pouch, made by me. Unlined. 7 by 11.5 inches. $7
12. Another zipper pouch made by me. Unlined, 7 by 9.5 inches. $8
13. Two vintage flannel flags. Measure 8 by 10 and 5 by 8 inches. These were premiums given out in cigar boxes. You can see the flags have 48 stars. Some fading as shown. $12 for both Sold
14. Grandmother’s Flower Garden blocks. 42 blocks measuring 9 by 10.5 inches. Hand pieced, good condition. Very fun prints! $40 Sold
15. Two old Sunbonnet Sue blocks. 17 inches square. Some age spots. $6
16. Grandmothers Flower Garden top. 72 by 80 inches. Some age staining as shown. Hand pieced. A bit ragged at the edge, but I didn’t see any holes are seams that came undone. $45 Sold
17. Appliquéd Quilt Top. This is huge! It measures 100 by 108 inches. It may have been a kit. The workmanship is beautiful. Background may be a poly cotton blend. There are a few marks and a tiny bit of fabric running. I have pics of this below. $30 plus shipping.
18. 12 primitive basket blocks, approximately 10 inches square. You can see on the back of one block that the fabric was originally intended for a different quilt! $9
19. Lot of eight quilt books. Some of these I love so much, that I bought them twice! Lol. Time to clear out the extras. This will ship media mail and cannot be combined with anything else. The box is full. Weighs about 13 pounds. $35 for all 8, plus media mail shipping.
20. Vintage apron for a skinny girl with a 28 inch waist. It is 30 inches long. One hole as shown and some stains. I have not tried to wash this. I love the pleats on the edge. Beautiful workmanship. $15
21. Nine patch blocks! 36 blocks, approximately 9 inches. Fabrics are from the 30-40s. Machine sewn. $35 Sold
That’s it for this week. Have a great day!