Time for a little update. Amelia has taken a backseat for a while, but I’m back to working on this. I got the next round added.
It now measures 43 inches square. The next round in the original was made of four patches. I wasn’t sure of the scale, but decided to try 6 inch blocks with coping strips as needed to make them fit.
I made just a few to see how it would look. I will stare at it a few days to make sure, but I think I like it.
This will bring it up to about 55 inches, a good size for hanging. I hope I like it, I have the rest of the squares cut!
There is still time to register for the Accuquilt Die to Try launch party today! Click here to register.
Have a great day!
I really like it. It looks wonderful.
Love those “old” fabrics.