Saguaro National Park

Last weekend, we took a little road trip to Saguaro National Park. It was incredible! Here are a few of my favorite photos from the day.

I love this place so much! Have a great day!

I am a wife, mom of four amazing adult kids, and a former librarian. I love making everything from traditional quilts to art quilts. I am thankful to God my Father and Creator for the gift of creativity!
This entry was posted in Photography. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Saguaro National Park

1. That is just a super cool place!!

2. Vicki in MN says:

It is an amazing place for sure. We visited it two years ago. I love the way some of those silly cactus grow with arms all over the place and twisted around. Doesn’t look like they were getting any blooms yet, I would love to see it then!

3. Aww….the place where I grew up…high school, ASU…sigh….Thru your pix, I realize that to others it is indeed different. Beautiful.

4. susie Q says:

WOW

5. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy! WOWEE! These photos are fab but can you just imagine what it would look like when they are all in bloom?!! Gives me the chills just thinking about it. This is on my list to visit the next time we are in the area. We have good friends in Tempe. ~smile~ Roseanne

6. Sue B says:

I’ve been there a few times when visiting my daughter, I absolutely love it there! Great pictures Katy.

7. WOW, these photos are amazing. I’ve never ever been to a place like this – maybe someday!

8. Dorothy Proulx says:

I’m a Tucson resident and enjoy the Saguaro National Park also. Whenever we have guests, we take them to the visitor’s center (West), it is a wonderful place.
    I have been following your blog for a couple of months now and am enjoying your ideas and quilting experiences. Keep up the good work!

9. Sherrill says:

What were the temps like when you were there. It is a super cool, beautiful place!

10. LoriD@Humble quilts says:

I love it too! It really is beautiful and amazing!

11. Judy Stone says: