I never set goals for January, but it felt like a productive month nonetheless. Here are my finishes.
I also kitted up several projects that I brought back to AZ with me. Time to set some February goals.
1. I want to decide on and finish a doll quilt for the swap.
2. I have a quilt kitted up out of Lotta Jansdottir fabric I’d like to piece.
3. I’d like to get two rows of hand quilting done on my vintage triangle top.
4. Start on a Civil War quilt that I have kitted up.
5. Finish my Itty Bitty Bow Tie.
I think I’ll leave it there. I’m going to leave my options open for now.
Have a great day!
The first two look like someone spilled out a huge bag of gemstones. I love them!