I was thinking of using this for the doll quilt swap I’m participating in this year, but I’m just not loving it. I don’t t want to send something I’m not crazy about.
I had to stop and baste more Hexies and I made a tiny discovery.
One of the paper Hexies was significantly smaller than the others. I realized this is why I didn’t like my little quilt. It was too chunky.
Hmmm…. I decided I would start again with smaller Hexies. But first I am developing a plan for the ones I have already pieced and basted. Possibly this….
Or maybe this….
There is more to come with this experiment, for that is what this is becoming. It will require black felted wool. I’ve never worked with wool so I have some research to do.
Have a great day!