My Grandmother’s Flower Garden is done! I bought the vintage flower blocks many years ago and began piecing them together. There was a period of at least ten years when they never saw the light of day.
But this year I decided it would get done. I started hand quilting this August 11th of this year and have just now finished.
I had a hard time talking myself into quilting it like this because I knew it would take forever. It sure felt like it!
But I’m so glad I went for it! I used unbleached muslin on the back.
The binding is from a feedsack that had been dyed yellow.
It’s too small for this bed, but I love layering quilts.
Ah! That texture!
Thanks for cheering me on during this journeyIm so pleased with this quilt! Have a great day!