I’ve made so many small quilts over the years and I will never stop! But I’ve decided to try to thin out my collection to make room for more. Some of these have been gently used in my home. Most have been washed once. Most are older pieces. All have been made by me. Pricing is admittedly subjective, but I’m thinking along the lines of garage sale pricing. These are not perfect. But I can’t bear to take them to Goodwill. So here goes. Prices do not include shipping. US Buyers only. If interested, please send me an email at sew4given AT aol DOT com with the item number, your email, and your zip code so I can get shipping estimates. Invoices and payment by PayPal. Claimed items must be paid within 24 hours.
I will have another posting of small quilts later this week. If you want me to wait to combine shipping, let me know.
1. Sold Triangles 14 by 19 inches. $15
2. Sold 9 Patch 20 by 26 inches. $10
3. Sold Flowers 16 by 23 inches. $10
4. Sold Hour Glass 26 by 30 inches. $13
5. Sold Machine Embroidered Redwork 21 by 21 inches. $10
6. Sold X quilt 17 by 17 inches. $12
7. Sawtooth Star 18 by 26 inches. $10
8. Sold Whirligig 18 by 18 inches. $10
9. Hexagons 14 by 17 inches. $12
10. Sold Broken Dishes 25 by 29 inches. $10
Again, send an email to me at sew4given AT aol DOT com if you would like to purchase. I have a lot more to come tomorrow!
Have a great day!