Finish It Up Friday ~ Pinwheel Baby

With the way this week has gone, I sure am glad I got this done last week.

Once again, I used the striped binding.

And the same backing.

Here are the two “fraternal twin ” quilts.

By the way, hubby came home from the hospital Tuesday evening and he is feeling better every day. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

This entry was posted in Baby Quilts, Finishes 2020, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Pinwheel Baby

So glad to hear Mr Wonderful is home and doing well. I’m sure you’re taking good care of him. I adore this little quilt. I think I’ll make one like it.

2. What a week, huh? So glad he is back home and recovering well. Your two quilts are so nice together. Great finish, Katy!

3. Sandra B says:

So glad to hear that your husband is home and doing well….lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way….
    Thanks for sharing the two cheery quilts!

I happy Mr. Wonderful is on the mend! The two quilts are adorable. Hugs,

5. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy! So glad things are looking up for DH and you. I hope each day shows a marked improvement and healing – prayers for you both. And both of these quilts are so darn cute. I love a nice bright baby quilt. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

6. Kathy D. says:

What a sweet little quilt. So happy to hear your husband is improving!

7. johannes123qqq says:

A happy message and happy quilts!
    Anneke.