I trimmed up these blocks and headed back to the design wall.
I just didn’t feel like making more so I set about trying to find a better way to make them stretch. Anneke was right about the stripes being too distracting. I think this gray will work better.
Of course, I ran out. So I picked another gray print to use for those last two corners.
Last weekend, I saw a quilt on Instagram by @janettebinder that looked like a perfect way to use my leftovers so I cut those out while I was in the sewing room.
Hopefully I can get this top together today and in the frame. It would be nice to have a finish this week.
Have a great day!