Where did summer go? Is it really the end of August? Sigh…time keeps flying by.
My goals for August looked like this:
1. Finish the two batik baby quilts. Done!
2. Finish the tumbler quilt. Done!
3. Decide on and start my next hand quilting project. Done!
4. Organize my fabric enough to get it all put away. The piles are getting on my nerves! Not done! Sigh…..
What else did I do?
I made this little quilt.
And I hand quilted this little top given to me by a friend.
Two pin cushions.
And I finished a secret sewing project for Fat Quarter Shop that I’ll be sharing soon.
Oh, September, how bittersweet you are! I love you, but you always show up too soon. Anyway, this is what I’d like to accomplish this month:
1. Finish the churn dash quilt.
2. Get half of the flower garden quilt hand quilted.
3. Finish hand piecing the Liberty hexie pieces.
4. Tackle another item off the UFO list.
Have a great day!