Time to review those goals!
1. Finish the flag QOV. Done!
2. Hand quilt half the hour glass quilt. Done! Actually, the whole quilt is done! Woo hoo!
3. Finish another UFO. Not done. However, I’m working on two from my list. These Liberty Hexies:
And these tumblers.
What else did I do?
I made a jelly roll quilt for donation.
And I made a mini log cabin.
My goals for August look like this:
1. Finish the two batik baby quilts.
2. Finish the tumbler quilt.
3. Decide on and start my next hand quilting project.
4. Organize my fabric enough to get it all put away. 😳 The piles are getting on my nerves!
Have a great day!