I finished piecing the two batik tops. Both are 40 by 48 inches. Here’s the first.
And the second.
I’m really not a big fan of purple, but I was given this fabric and it works well with the batik scraps. I’m considering this jelly bean print for the back.
I used leftovers strips to make the binding for one of these.
You all had such great ideas for those extra pieces! Even offers to send me more scraps! Lol! I have enough, thank you! But I did end up piecing that bit into the backing for the second quilt. You will see it when I share the finishes.
I’ve got another trip coming up so these may wait a while to be quilted, but I feel good about my progress.
Have a great day!