I feel like I should call this quilt, Make Do.
Notice any issues? I didn’t have enough of one white so I used two. They matched well inside, when I took the quilt outside, the difference was quite obvious. I am happy with the quilting.
I made do for the backing with some very old stash pieced together. But then I loaded the top wrong and ended up short. So that piece I was considering for binding became part of the backing.
Then I used the cut offs from the backing to make the binding since I couldn’t find anything else that worked. Part of it is blue and part is the stripe. I ran out of thread while applying it, so I grabbed the closest thing at hand to finish (it was navy).
I love the design, but this quilt sure fought me. It’s going to get folded up and do time in the closet for now. Have a great day!