Liberty Update

I decided to work on my Liberty quilt while pondering the big stitch quilting issue.

Ahhh….I love this so much! Now I’m trying to figure out what to use for a binding. I think it needs to be a solid. I’ve narrowed it down to one of these.

Decisions, decisions. Have a great day!

12 Responses to Liberty Update

1. Laura Haynes says:

I like all four choices. But the blue or green have longevity to me. Mind you, I’ve never completed a quilt.

2. Oooo which binding will you choose? It can make a difference, and you have four good options! I’ve collected bits of Liberty for years and years. It’s just exquisitely beautiful – and fun!

3. Janet O. says:

I am adding my vote for the blue. When I saw that one against the quilt something just clicked. 🙂

4. They are all beautiful choices, but I think the first one is really pretty beside the grey.

5. Deb E says:

What a gorgeous quilt – such color! I immediately said to myself “deep blue” as you have so many shades of blue in your lovely quilt. LOVE it – and I have to make one myself, now! Won’t be nearly as pretty as yours, but I’m going to try.

6. Anja @ Anja Quilts says:

Navy is my first choice. Red/burgundy is my second choice.

7. Will be fun to see which binding you go with. I’d opt for the first or fourth, honestly, but you’ll pick just the right one, I’m sure!

8. The dark blue/navy is my vote, too.

9. Simply gorgeous! I am leaning toward the minty green binding, but they are all great.

10. ChristieB says:

I like that deep blue for the binding. Actually, any of them would work. So, I guess I am no help! LOL HUGS… and stitches

11. Val W says:

What an attractive quilt. I like your choice of background fabric – not one I would even have considered. If you’re collection opinions, I like the greens for binding, especially the first teal one.

12. So pretty Katy! I usually lean toward a more saturated binding so I’d go with the deep blue or the burgundy ❤