Happy Mail!

I participated in a doll quilt swap on Instagram. I sent off the quilt I made a while back and yesterday, I received mine in the mail. It came all the way from Jayne in the UK.

How gorgeous is this? I was seriously giddy when I opened it! Those Hexies are tiny.

It is all hand pieced and quilted.

Isn’t this label pretty?

I feel very fortunate indeed to have received this beauty.

This is the quilt I sent to my partner.

If you have never done a swap, jump in when you see one going on. Such great fun!

9 Responses to Happy Mail!

1. Theresa says:

I have been thinking about making some doll quilts! Thank you for the inspiration…..they are beautiful!

2. Yvonne says:

Both quilts are gorgeous, it must be so much fun to open a package and find such a treasure!

Your quilt you received is gorgeous!! The hexies are so tiny. I’m glad you put the dime on it to show us. Your swap quilt is beautiful also. Both quilts would be amazing to receive. Hugs,

4. Mary says:

Wow– the hexie quilt is wonderful! I love looking at all the little snippets of color. The one you sent is great, too.

5. LoriD@Humblequilts says:

WOW! You really hit the jackpot!

6. Tami Von Zalez says:

You received a gem! I like those doll quilt swaps but haven’t caught one to participate in yet.

7. Zenia Rene says:

Oh my! Those are tiny hexies! Participating in a swap is on my “Someday” List.

8. Diane says:

WOW! The little quilt is amazing.

9. What a gorgeous little quilt, and those hexies are so tiny!! The label is so nicely done!