Finish It Up Friday ~ Batik Baby

On Monday, I showed you my newest leader/ender project. Well, that quickly became a main project and now it is done.

I’ve had this backing fabric in my stash for decades.

It’s actually bright pink.

The binding is navy and I used bright pink quilting thread.

This is the pantograph I used from Urban Elementz .

Willy looking confused as usual.

I’ll be sending this off to Quilts of Compassion. They are collecting quilts to take to families in Tennessee that lost their homes in the recent tornadoes.

Have a great weekend!

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict

This post contains affiliate links.

This entry was posted in Baby Quilts, Finishes 2020, UFOs, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Batik Baby

1. Rebecca Grace says:

Very pretty! I love the hot pink backing and the pink quilting thread, and the loopy curves of the panto you selected complement the straight geometric lines of the piecing nicely to soften.

2. it looks so great – those colors are so pretty and bright! i really like that panto too!

3. Kathy S says:

Lovely. I like the panto, but I usually just do it free-hand.

4. Someone will be thrilled to receive this lovely quilt!!

5. Esther says:

That is such a sweet and cuddly quilt!

Thank you so much for your compassionate heart, Katy.

7. Wow, that was fast. I didn’t know about Quilts of Compassion but will look into it. I’m putting borders on my QOV right now. So when I finish it, have one that’s almost finished that I can send along. Thanks so much for the information. And this quilt is nice and cheerful…perfect choice for this horrific event. God bless and hugs from Maine.

8. Kathy D. says:

Sweet quilt for a great cause.

It’s a wonderful quilt and your giving to a great cause. Hugs,