UFO Parade 2020

As I’ve been cleaning the sewing room, I’ve been compiling my current list of UFOs.

1. My 4 Patch Leader/Ender project.

2. MySnowball quilt.

3. I still have my churn dashes!

4. My Gather applique.

5. Many Trips

6. I want to repair and hand quilt this.

7. My Liberty hexies are a carry over from last year.

8. These vines are another carry over.

9. My Elongated Hexies

10. My Civil War Tumblers

11. A t-shirt quilt for Daughter #1.

12. I bought these GFG flower blocks over 20 years ago. It would be nice to at least make some progress on putting them together.

13. Batik rectangles.

14. These are leftovers from my Dutch Hexie quilt. I have so many hexies left, it feel like a UFO!

15. I found these 4 patches made from QOV scraps.

16. I cut these rectangles from fabric I bought in Hawaii.

17. Four patches I made from vintage fabrics.

18. I can’t remember when I cut these tumblers. The fabrics were leftover from a Quilt of Valor challenge. I hated the fabrics because the red is not red, it is pink.

19. Denyse Schmidt hexie leftovers.

20. These strips are leftovers from a quilt I made a couple years ago and they are begging to be used. I think I have a plan now that will use these up and also scratch an item off the bucket list.

21. More tumblers.

Good grief, my list is even longer than last year! I’m going to need to set a goal of finishing two a month if I have any hope at all of getting through this.

I will add to this list if I find any more. I probably will.

This entry was posted in UFOs, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to UFO Parade 2020

1. jimmel says:

So happy to see your UFOs because it looks like my pile of projects. Makes me feel I’m not alone, but we shall overcome and sew on and have such fun! Thanks so much for the tour!

2. Sandra B says:

I think you will be plowing through that list with ease!!
    Looking forward to seeing what you choose to work on first!

Holy COW, Woman!! You’ve got your work “cut out for you!”. pun intended. LOL!

4. di says:

Oh look at what fun you will be having this coming year–picking just which project to work on and hopefully complete in 2020–
    luv, di

5. Yvonne says:

Enough to keep you busy this year. I would love to see some of those beauties finished!

6. So many fun things. If there are some, like those pink-white-blue tumblers, that you do not love, pass them on to someone who will. NO GUILT!

7. With each picture was another “Oh” of delight – so many fun projects ahead for you, Katy! I love seeing those little enamelware stashes!

8. Yikes! I don’t know whether to be inspired or intimidated. Wink! Maybe I’m just afraid of counting mine. Good luck with finishing these this year. I have every faith that you will!

9. Kathy D. says:

What a comprehensive list of projects! You should feel good if half of them get done this year. Remember to find joy in the journey!

10. Nann says:

Each of us defines a UFO differently. I’d consider the units (four-patches, for example) and the cut patches (rectangles, tumblers) to be the Parts Department — unStarted objects rather than unFinished ones. I don’t know if that helps or throws you for a loop!

11. Martine Poelman says:

Oh enough beauty to keep you busy!