As I’ve been cleaning the sewing room, I’ve been compiling my current list of UFOs.
1. My 4 Patch Leader/Ender project.
2. MySnowball quilt.
3. I still have my churn dashes!
4. My Gather applique.
5. Many Trips
6. I want to repair and hand quilt this.
7. My Liberty hexies are a carry over from last year.
8. These vines are another carry over.
9. My Elongated Hexies
10. My Civil War Tumblers
11. A t-shirt quilt for Daughter #1.
12. I bought these GFG flower blocks over 20 years ago. It would be nice to at least make some progress on putting them together.
13. Batik rectangles.
14. These are leftovers from my Dutch Hexie quilt. I have so many hexies left, it feel like a UFO!
15. I found these 4 patches made from QOV scraps.
16. I cut these rectangles from fabric I bought in Hawaii.
17. Four patches I made from vintage fabrics.
18. I can’t remember when I cut these tumblers. The fabrics were leftover from a Quilt of Valor challenge. I hated the fabrics because the red is not red, it is pink.
19. Denyse Schmidt hexie leftovers.
20. These strips are leftovers from a quilt I made a couple years ago and they are begging to be used. I think I have a plan now that will use these up and also scratch an item off the bucket list.
21. More tumblers.
Good grief, my list is even longer than last year! I’m going to need to set a goal of finishing two a month if I have any hope at all of getting through this.
I will add to this list if I find any more. I probably will.
Have a great day!