Finish It Up Friday ~ The Library Quilt

First finish of the decade! We’ve had so much rain that my back yard is too soggy for photos. So I ended up at a local park.

It’s a simple quilt, but I wanted the pieces big enough to show off the prints. The text is from Anne of Green Gables. Such great books and the movies are family favorites.

I used a pantograph called Calliope for the quilting.

I loved this border print!

Now I want to curl up and read a book….or watch a movie. šŸ˜Š

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict , Alycia Quilts

This entry was posted in Finishes, Finishes 2020, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ The Library Quilt

1. Anja @ Anja Quilts says:

A great finish. I love that border print.

2. I love the way you used the book fabric – not too much, just enough. It’s a terrific quilt! And… I have to chuckle because I’m browsing blogs while watching…. “Anne with an E” – love it! Although nothing really beats just reading the book – one of my all time favorites and the first book that made me fall in love with reading as a girl.

3. Anne of Green Gable FABRIC?!? SEW jealous!!!

4. Oh it looks so great! The borders are amazing – what a clever way to use those!

The fabrics are wonderful!! I love the way you used the border fabric. Hugs,

6. Marjorie says:

What fun! I enjoyed seeing what you did with the fabric. The asymmetry of the borders makes it even more interesting. Thank you for sharing…

7. Anneke Hoogland says:

I like your new quilt. You finished it in a short time.

8. Judy Blauer says:

It is a great quilt! The prints are great!

9. Donna Gross says:

That turned out adorable. It looks like a perfect quilt for snuggling up with a book. I like how you used the border fabric. šŸ’•

10. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy! LOVE the border fabric – that just brings home the whole theme. Perfect. And I also love the quilting pattern – nice and loose so it’s a comfy quilt. Great job. ~smile~ Roseanne