Finish It Up Friday ~ QOV

Here is the Quilt of Valor that I finished on the last day of November.

I used a pantograph called Malachite from Urban Elementz . I had this printed in a 16 inch size.

I used part of a panel for the center. It had printed quilt blocks at the top and bottom which I cut off. I like it better this way.

You can really see the panto on the back.

The sale at Urban Elementz is ending soon! I need to finalize my order.

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict , Alycia Quilts

This post contains affiliate links.

This entry was posted in Finishes, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ QOV

1. Anja @ Anja Quilts says:

Great finish. I do love that quilting motif.

2. Yvonne says:

Beautiful quilt!

3. Mary EdWilliams says:

what are the dimensions? Great quilt!

4. Snowcatcher says:

One lucky veteran!!! The recipient is going to treasure this forever! Great pattern, perfect fabrics, and love that panto!

5. Sherrill says:

LOVE it! I have several panels that I really need to get into quilts but I’m always at a loss as to what to do with them.

6. Just a stunning finish on this quilt–great job hugs, Julierose

7. It is beautfiul! I love the way you used that panel!!

8. Wow, Katy!! You SEW totally made that panel shine! Well done.

9. Kathy D. says:

Such a lovely quilt, Katy! Good call on losing the ends of the panel.