Time is flying by! Here are the goals I set for November.
1. Need to make that QOV! Done! As a bonus, I finished a QOV top that was pieced by my friend, Zenia. Both of these will be shown soon.
2. Quilt 5 QOV tops. Done! Actually, I was only sent two this month, but I also quilted the two mentioned above and three small quilts for the VA hospital. So I’m calling this done.
3. Baste another top for hand quilting. Not done. I decided I would keep working on my Dutch hexies instead.
4. Finish my little hexie quilt. Done!
5. Finish one UFO. Not done. However, I made great progress on my Dutch hexie UFO, so I’m not too upset.
What else did I do?
I finished my string quilt.
And I finished this Christmas quilt.
Time to think about December. I would like to:
1. Make swap blocks.
2. Finish my Dutch hexies quilt.
3. Prep another handwork project for the holidays.
4. Start working on my vintage Many Trips UFO.
5. Choose another UFO to work on.
Have a great day!