Dollhouse Chronicles ~ MCM

I added shelves to my little kitchen instead of upper cabinets. I think I should have hung them lower.

I got some tiny pans, but they are still too big!

I tried to make a mid mod clock, but I’m not real happy with it. I’ll leave it for now.

I also made little seat pads for the chairs I got from Shasta. I will work on a dining table next.

This entry was posted in Doll House, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Dollhouse Chronicles ~ MCM

1. Anja Clyke says:

This is too adorable!!

2. Jannette Binder says:

That clock looks just like one we used to have – thanks for reviving that memory for me! Love those little seat pads too!

Your clock is DARLING!!

Your house is really cute! I love the color in the kitchen. The clock is so neat. Hugs,

5. Oh my goodness, this is coming together and it’s so cute! Love the clock – clever!

6. Maybe the cook in that house is tall (like my husband) and enjoys cooking for large crowds (like my husband). It makes sense to me.

7. barbvedder says:

everything is so cute! I love love love the pin clock!

8. Shasta says:

I really like the clock and the chairs look great with the covers. Theylook more comfortable to sit in as well.