Finish It Up Friday ~ Almost Amish

This time it really is done!

The quilting went faster the second time around.

I always love doing Lori’s Quilt Alongs.

I added the border as I wanted it a little bigger on my table.

Linking up with Alycia Quilts, Confessions of a Fabric Addict , Humble Quilts

This entry was posted in Finishes, Small Quilts, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Almost Amish

1. So so lovely! The fabrics are pretty and work so well together and the quilting is perfect for it!
    Congrats on a wonderful finish!

2. Pat in WNY says:

Very pretty, and I really like the larger size you chose to make.

3. So pretty! I like how your quilting curves in the border and becomes a grid in the center!

4. jean fletcher says:

Yours is beautiful! Love the addition of the blue border. And I have the same fabric as you used in your backing! Great minds think alike!

5. Yvonne says:

So lovely. And that added border looks like it should have been there all along rather than being an add on.

6. Oh my – that is really lovely!!!

7. Terri Bertalan says:

I love it Katy! I just finished the little quilt, but was thinking of adding additional border too. Love how you did yours, might just have to copy. lol Was thinking of way to quilt as I just took some classes from Nancy McNally on ruler work.

8. Lin McQuiston says:

Your Amish quilt turned out so cute. It looked so much bigger until you put it on the table. BTW, I have that exact same table. Lots of memories have been made around mine, I’ll bet the same holds true for you.

9. I love the way you added that wider border and the quilting is perfect. I hope you won’t be offended if I copy your ideas. I LOVE THEM!!

10. anudge says:

Wonderful small quilt!

11. Very lovely quilt, indeed!

12. Sandy says:

Excellent job, Katy! I love the quilting. The back looks like a renaissance painting on acid. Groovy!

13. LoriD@ Humble Quilts says:

EEk! Did my comment disappear? Sorry, trying again. I love your quilt and the quilting is lovely!!

14. Lorid @ Humble Quilts says:

I love it and the quilting!!!

15. Quiltmouse says:

Love your finish! I like the added borders, as well as the quilting you did on the borders. Great job!

16. You did a lovely quilting job on this…it turned out so beautifully hugs, Julierose

17. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy! I am just drawn into this quilt every time you share a photo of it. It fascinates me, and I just love the fabrics you chose. It looks beautiful on your table! ~smile~ Roseanne