Dollhouse Chronicles ~ Another Tiny Quilt

I made another little log cabin quilt to hang on my tiny quilt rack.

Again, I used graph paper to create a paper foundation. The logs of my log cabin are 1/4 inch wide.

It sure looks a mess before it is trimmed!

I didn’t add batting or any quilting.

I pressed a fold where it would hang over the rack and tacked it in place with a few hidden stitches.

I think I need to make another for the other side. It’s so tiny and lightweight that it needs a counterbalance.

This entry was posted in Civil War Repro Quilts, Doll House, Doll Quilts, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Dollhouse Chronicles ~ Another Tiny Quilt

1. jean fletcher says:

I love seeing you making quilts with fabrics that I too have some of! What a precious tiny log cabin quilt!

2. karenlogcabinquilter says:

The doll furniture is delightful. And the tiny quilt a good addition.

3. Terri Bertalan says:

Love your dollhouse chronicles!

4. Robin says:

Precious little quilt! It is amazing that something so small can turn out so well. Nice job!

5. Diane says:

Love your posts about your dollhouse. Makes me want one. Also, I’m trying to get my 10 yr. old grandson to make me a “Quilt Shop”. He loves his Legos, and is creative with them. I’ll post pictures if he does.

6. Tami Von Zalez says:

That is beyond adorable! Yours is one of the best teeny tiny quilts I have seen.