TBThursday

Since I’m out of town yet again, I thought I’d share a few of my favorite modern quilts with you today.

This entry was posted in Modern Quilts, Throwback Thursday. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to TBThursday

1. Carolyn Sands says:

Love the Michigan quilt. Do you know the pattern source? Thanks for any info you can provide.

2. Nann says:

What a fun “fashion show,” Katy! I especially like the flying geese.

3. anudge says:

It was fun to see all these lovely quilts again. Thank you! Safe journey home.

4. So many pretty quilts, Katy! Thanks for sharing!

5. Gorgeous collection of quilts! I really like the freeform Chinese coins –

6. Kathy D. says:

The engineer/geek in me is drawn to the QR Code beauty, but this Michigan girl LOVES your mitten quilt.

7. Val W says:

Very nice – it’s hard to pick a favorite. Of course, the Michigan quilt is near and dear to my heart.

8. blackeyedsewsan says:

have always LOVED that blue flying geese one-the fabrics are to die for (well, maybe not THAT dramatic!)